Want to make a beautiful, easy Christmas Tree Skirt? You will learn how to Quilt as you Go and attach bias binding while making this one of a kind Christmas Tree Skirt.
1. Sewing machine in good working order, cord and foot control
2. Pattern - June Tailor Christmas Tree Skirt: Quilt-as-you-Go
3. Fabric per pattern: 1/2 yd each of 4-6 assorted fabrics; 1 1/4 yd for backing; 2/3 yd for bias binding
4. Thread to match fabric and binding & bobbin
5. Scissors and Rotary Cutter
7. Basic Sewing supplies
Please have all of your template FABRIC pieces cut out prior to class. DO NOT cut any of the batting.